Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We are all aware of the fact that we are all made up of energy. That has been an exciting discovery in the 20th Century. Did you realize that this is the reason aromatherapy works. The essential oils of a plant vibrate at a higher frequency than we do. Therefore, that is how they can assist you to heal, relax, energize, sleep etc. They increase your vibration. The higher frequency you vibrate the more wellness, energy etc you will experience.

There are a lot of things that can affect your vibration, but probably none as powerful as your thinking. A great example I had of this a few years ago was when my husband had gotten into a car wreck and totaled our car. I knew we would owe more than it was worth! I had just gotten home from a 12 hour day at my store and I was exhausted. I had to get my quarterly tax returns off by the next day and I detested doing them. I remember laying on the floor thinking my life was pretty stinky at that moment. I got a phone call from the insurance company asking me did I want to pick up the check for our car or did they want me to mail it? It was for 10K over what I owed. I have never experienced an energy perk like that before… from 0-100 in less than 10 seconds!

The only thing that changed was my thoughts!

Wonderful smells can change your thinking also. Have you ever been taken back to your childhood by a smell? That is your olfactory system working. It is the most powerful part of your brain. Give it a boost, try a new fragrance and uplift yourself.

Grapefruit and Tangerine are some of my favorite oils. They are inexpensive and a great way to purify your home. I also use them in my hand soaps and lotions. They are on sale for : Grapefruit 1/2 oz for 5.65 & 3.3 oz bottle only 27.10. Tangerine is 4.95 for a ½ oz and a 3.3 oz is only 28.30. Depression relief, a blend of rose absolute, rosewood and geranium is also on sale for $14.14 for a ½ oz. Perk yourself up and get that energy flowing.

This sale is a great time to think of the essentials you need to have on hand for your emergency kit. 15% off all oils & diffusers
Tea Tree – disinfectanting, healing
Lavender- burns and relaxation
Peppermint- stomach disorders, motion sickness, energy, dizziness, headaches
Respiration- colds and respiratory problems, ie allergies
Anti-viral- prevention and healing.
Have a great week.

No comments: