Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Holiday tips


Well we have Christmas right around the corner. That usually means long hours on your feet. When you come home and those beautiful feet that serve you so well are throbbing, don’t ignore them, and don’t wait for the man in your life to massage them. Instead go sit on the side of the bath tub and run enough water to cover your feet. Put 10 drops of Peppermint oil in some liquid soap or shampoo and swish it around. Now soak those dogs for at least 10 -15 min. Get a book, you might as well enjoy your quick “little pick me up”. You won’t believe it. They won’t ache anymore. It just takes minutes to take care of yourself, so do it.

Peppermint is also great for headaches, stomach aches, morning sickness & car sickness. 1 drop on the tongue & a drop on the back of your neck is all it takes for all of those ailments. Use it as often as needed. You won’t overdose on Peppermint. It also makes a great mouthwash to freshen your breath. I always carry a small bottle in my purse.

2 comments:

Hatch's said...

I was reading this and thought what if I put some peppermint oil in my lotion bottle? Just a few drops and mixed it up (somehow)...Would that aleviate pains regularly since I use lotion every day? Thank you for the informative blog. I am loving it so far!

Hatch's said...

OKay never mind I just read the other post about addihng it to my lotion! Thanks!